Big Sean and Jhené Aiko drifted apart in recent months, officially confirming their split in early March. The pair had been dating since 2016, but rumors started circulating in late 2018 that they were no longer together. In a recent comment on a post by The Shade Room, Aiko made it clear that they ended on good terms. "Me and Sean are good. I got tons of love for him," Aiko said in response to a comment claiming she's going to "snitch" on him.
Now she's commented on their breakup again, leaving a note for Sean on his post paying tribute to deceased rapper Nipsey Hussle
Aiko opened up to Big Sean and the world, reflecting on the end of their time together in light of losing someone else. "You are so special. To me. To the world. While we're both still on this planet I just want to say... I love you beyond measure," she wrote. "Even tho I get big mad and u trigger the fuck out of me. U make me feel. And I appreciate that. Because I thought I was dead inside. My ego has no say when it comes to you. And my heart has been broken a thousand times just to expand. It always finds room for you."
Reflecting on the end of their relationship together, she wanted to make sure that he knows she remembered "the good and the bad" of their time together. "I love you from this life to the next and all the other lives we've known each other before," she continued. "Imma always talk my shit. But Imma always have ur back."
Wow, what Jhene had to say to Big Sean. That’s real. pic.twitter.com/Uo7S7ba4mZ— . (@katiebandz_) April 13, 2019
In February, Big Sean was spotted with another ex-girlfriend, Ariana Grande. The two were seen leaving a recording studio in Los Angeles. They previously dated from 2014-15.
- It Sounds Like Kendrick Lamar Is Dissing Big Sean in Previously Unreleased Snippet
- Big Sean Says New Music, Meek Mill Collaboration Coming Soon
- Jhené Aiko Shuts Down Fan Who Suggested Singer Was Going to 'Snitch' on Big Sean in Her New Music
More from Complex
- Ron Funches Says Miss Piggy is the OG Instagram Influencer: The GOAT Show
- Nipsey Hussle's Business Partner Says the Rapper Was Part-Owner of Las Vegas Resort
- Kash Doll's Cinematic "Hustla" Video Serves as a Cautionary Tale for Young Women
- 50 Cent Clowns Ja Rule Over Back Taxes
- French Montana Says Kanye Is 'Working on Something Bigger Than Music'