It looks like two people ended up on the nice list this year! Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez brought the cuteness this Christmas when they posed for quite possibly the most adorable photo taken in all of 2019. The Hustlers actress took to her Instagram on Dec. 25 to share a photo kissing her soon-to-be husband in front of a beautifully decorated Christmas tree.
“Don’t need no mistletoe… 🎄♥️🎁,” she captioned the sweet pic, which also showed the couple rocking a set of matching pajamas. “Merry Christmas everyone!!! I love you and wish you all the happiest most beautiful holiday ever.”
More from SheKnows
- 20 Stars and Their Kids on Winter Vacation
- Alex Rodriguez Shares Behind-the-Scenes Footage From Jennifer Lopez's Super Bowl Halftime Rehearsal
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals Her Favorite Movies She's Ever Been In -- Which Ones Made the List?
The athlete also shared photos from his Christmas morning with J.Lo. The series of photos included a sweet gift exchange between the couple, where the singer appears to be totally blindsided by her gift. In another photo, the couple shared a sweet embrace.
“Merry Christmas everyone ❤️💚,” he wrote.
The adorable duo also celebrated the holiday with their kids — Jennifer shares 11-year-old twins Emme and Max with ex-husband Marc Anthony, while Rodriguez is shares daughters Natasha, 15, and Ella, 11, with ex-wife Cynthia Scurtis.
Glad to see this blended family share in such a wonderful holiday together. What a beautiful ending to a wild year for the couple, who announced their engagement this past March.
Best of SheKnows
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018