It’s only been a handful of months since Jennifer Aniston joined Instagram, but already she’s proving to be a social media pro. Case in point: the 50-year-old took to her rapidly growing page to share an adorable throwback photo with her father, John Aniston. In the sepia-toned photo, a young Jennifer (with bangs!) is seen pouting her lips while wrapping her little arms around her dad’s neck. The actress paired the throwback photo with a present-day colored image of the pair from this year’s Christmas celebration, with both Jennifer and her father dressed in black.
“Christmas with one of my creators. Then and now #TBT Love you, papa ❤️” she captioned the photos.
More from SheKnows
- Laura Dern & Courteney Cox Spend Their 14th Annual Christmas Eve Together, Because #FriendGoals
- Reese Witherspoon Gushes Over Jennifer Aniston: 'There Are Not Enough Hugs, Heart Emojis or Words'
- 10 'Friends' Episodes to Binge Before the Series Leaves Netflix
This isn’t the first time the Morning Star actress shared a glimpse into her childhood on social media. Back in October, Jennifer took to her page to share yet another then-and-now image — but this time, there was no one else present in the photos. Instead, the Friends star shared a close-up of her adorable face (again, with the bangs!) as a child.
“#TBT In style, then and now…” she wrote, with the second photo showing a more recent selfie.
Earlier this year, the star broke a Guinness World Record for the fastest time an Instagram account reached 1 million followers — with Aniston hitting that milestone in just five hours and 16 minutes. Since then, she’s continued to grow on the social media platform by offering fans a glimpse into her past, work life, and of course, her friends. Keep it up, Jen!
Best of SheKnows
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018