The post Jared Padalecki arrested for assault and public intoxication appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
According to a report by TMZ, police were called to a bar called Stereotype early Sunday morning after Padalecki got into multiple altercations. He allegedly punched a bartender and got into a fight with the bar’s general manager. When police showed up, a visibly drunk Padalecki pulled out a wad of cash and rifled through it, seemingly in an attempt to bribe the officers, TMZ reports.
(Read: Gilmore Girls’ Top 20 Episodes)
Padalecki is apparently a regular at Stereotypes and frequently promotes the bar on his social media pages, leading some to believe that he may be an investor in the place, if not an owner.
Nevertheless, Padalecki is facing two counts of assault and one count of public intoxication. His bond is set at $15,000 to $5,000 per charge, so those looking to bail him out will need a pretty penny to save him from his needlessly reckless masculinity. While they’re at it, they should teach him to control himself if he wants to nail his Chuck Norris impression for the Walker, Texas Ranger reboot.
- Kanye says God rewarded him with $68 million tax refund for becoming born-again Christian
- New Prince memoir reveals he hated Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran's music
- Morrissey is signing other artists' albums and selling them for $300 at shows
- Kevin Spacey avoids criminal charges after accuser dies
- Billie Eilish Throws an Unconventional, Unholy Mass Onstage