The post Jamie Kennedy on the Tremors Franchise, Hannah Gadsby, and the Art of the Callback appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Jamie Kennedy speaks with Kyle Meredith about hosting the eighth season of Coming To The Stage, now on Comedy Dynamics, in addition to his new Tubi standup special, Stoopid Smart. Together, they discuss an artist’s journey to get their 10,000 hours, how comics find fame sooner today than in the past, self-depreciation, and the art of the callback. The Scream star also talks about impersonating Matthew McConaughey, his respect for Hannah Gadsby, and his work in the Tremors franchise.
Kyle Meredith With… is an interview series in which WFPK’s Kyle Meredith speaks to a wide breadth of musicians. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Meredith digs deep into the artist’s work to find out how the music is made and where their journey is going, from legendary artists like Robert Plant, Paul McCartney, U2 and Bryan Ferry, to the newer class of The National, St. Vincent, Arctic Monkeys, Haim, and Father John Misty.
- Sacha Baron Cohen Infiltrates Far-Right Rally Pretending to Be Racist Country Singer
- Mel Gibson Is About to Be Canceled Again
- A "Herd Immunity" Rock Festival Is Happening in July: Static-X, Nonpoint, Dope, and More to Play
- Country Singer Chase Rice Plays Packed Concert in Tennessee Amid Coronavirus Spike
- J.K. Rowling Blocks Stephen King After He Tweets Support of Trans Women