The post Jade Bird, Black Pumas to play TuneIn’s “Rock Your Luck” show in San Antonio appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Jade Bird has been wowing us all year. First came her powerful self-titled debut, then her vibrant, charming main-stage performance at Newport Folk Festival. Which is all to say that we’re bummed we don’t live in Texas, because the British folk rocker is set to play the “Rock Your Luck” show presented by TuneIn and the Texas Lottery.
Taking place August 5th at San Antonio’s Paper Tiger, the gig will see Jade Bird supported by Austin-based Black Pumas. TuneIn’s own Anthony Valadez will also be on hand to DJ between sets. What’s more, fans will have the chance to randomly win VIP and Meet & Great passes in a “Luck Happens” moment because, ya know, it’s the lottery.
Best of all, tickets to the event are completely free. If you’re 18 and over, all you need to do is register for tickets via Eventbrite. If you’re like us, though, and won’t be able to fly out to San Antonio on a Monday, take comfort in the fact that you can still hear all the music live. TuneIn will be live-streaming the concert on Rock Your Luck Radio starting at 8:30 p.m. CT on August 5th.
You can listen at the RYLR radio station link above, or using the embedded player below. Trust us, if you haven’t heard Jade Bird live yet, you’ll want to tune in.
- Leaked video shows Gibson destroying hundreds of their own guitars
- Rammstein guitarists defy Russia's anti-LGBTQ laws by kissing onstage in Moscow
- Martin Scorsese's The Irishman gets epic first trailer: Watch
- Rihanna to Trump on El Paso, Dayton shootings: "Donald, you spelt 'terrorism' wrong"
- Neil deGrasse Tyson downplays recent mass shootings in tweet, Smash Mouth aren't having it
- Ranking: Every Lollapalooza Lineup from Worst to Best