The post Jack White attended a baseball game, left to play a show, and returned in time to see its ending appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
In recent years, Major League Baseball has made a concerted effort to cut down the time of baseball games in hopes of attracting the short-attention-span youth of today. Needless to say, comissioner Rob Manfred won’t be a fan of this headline: Yesterday, Jack White attended the beginning of the Milwaukee Brewers-Washington Nationals Game, left to play a show with The Raconteurs at the nearby D.C. venue The Anthem, and returned to the stadium in time to catch the end of the game in extra innings.
Ultimately, White was in hand for one of the more exciting games in recent memory, as the Brewers topped the Nationals in the 14th inning by the score of 15-14. #LetsGoMets
Here's the video of Ken's story, The Raconteurs played The Anthem in DC tonight, google tells me. pic.twitter.com/kcc5fSWXwN
— Paid man gets bored (@cjzero) August 18, 2019
- Second person comes forward accusing Katy Perry of sexual harassment
- R.I.P. Peter Fonda, Easy Rider star and counter-culture icon dead at 79
- Feds accuse R Kelly of spreading herpes
- Slayer apparently too "terrifying" for NASCAR as band's sponsorship is pulled due to "reactionary concerns"
- The Matrix 4: Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss to star in new film from Lana Wachowski
- Full Woodstock recording to air on WXPN at exact time of original festival