For the unfamiliar, 50 Cent continued down his most recent career path where he's both extremely petty and extremely online by purchasing hundreds of front-row seats to a Ja Rule concert on Groupon so that the seats would be empty.
Ja Rule responded with a series of Photoshopped images showing 50 Cent as a woman and repurposing Fif's social media catchphrase to imply the rapper has sex with men and trans women.
Ja started by saying that he loves the way he "gets under [50 Cent's] skin on Twitter.
Then Ja reworked a photo from a brand event for 50's Effen Vodka, adding cartoonish sex toys to a promotional shot.
Ja then shared a few images where 50 had been edited to look like a woman. He also noted that the beef is unimportant to the larger world, implying that 50 needs to get a hobby.
This beef is a JOKE to everyone except this lil ape looking bitch... she mad mad!!! 😡 😂🤣😭 pic.twitter.com/l1nxY9e7GK— Ja Rule (@Ruleyork) October 28, 2018
Since 50 has shown us all that he's not the type to let things go, we're sure we'll be hearing from him in the near future.
- Ja Rule Reminds 50 Cent That His Son Is a Ja Rule Fan
- 50 Cent and Ja Rule Are Fighting on IG, Again
- 50 Cent Trolls Rival Ja Rule Over Fyre Festival Failure
More from Complex
- Kyrie Lows Get a Floral Makeover
- Cardi B Unleashes on Nicki Minaj: 'You Lie So Much You Can't Even Keep Up'
- 2 Chainz Now Has a Premium Weed Brand Called Gas Cannabis Co.
- You’re ‘Nobody’s Fool’ With Your Girlfriends By Your Side
- Alleged Sister of Self-Hating Black Teen on 'Dr. Phil' Says the Whole Story Was Fake