The post Interpol announce 15th anniversary Antics vinyl reissue appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Interpol’s classic sophomore album, Antics, celebrates its 15th anniversary next month. The New York outfit is marking the occasion with a special vinyl reissue.
Due out September 27th through Matador, the re-release will be pressed on limited-edition white vinyl. It will contain all 10 of the original album tracks, including early singles “Slow Hands”, “Evil”, and “Narc”. Pre-orders have begun.
Previously in 2017, Interpol embarked on a full tour to support the 15th birthday of their debut record, Turn on the Bright Lights.
Revisit Antics track “Slow Hands”:
- Breaking Bad movie gets title, teaser, and premiere date: Watch
- The Matrix 4: Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss to star in new film from Lana Wachowski
- Emma Stone is punk rock Cruella de Vil in first image from upcoming prequel
- Die Antwoord dropped from festivals after video surfaces of alleged homophobic fight: Watch
- Bubonic plague threatens annual "Phish Dick's" concerts in Colorado