Skate crew and clothing brand Illegal Civilization have produced some compelling video content over the past few years, which is what makes their latest announcement quite exciting indeed. Their latest short film is directed by Illegal Civilization's founder Mikey Alfred, and stars Mac Miller. Also featured in the film is Ryder McLaughlin and Todd Short. Today they've shared a teaser for the film, and while it doesn't exactly give a way a lot, what it does show has us interested.
The dim, dark-looking short film will premiere later this month in New York City on March 23, so hopefully it'll be making its way online shortly after. The film will be debuted at NYC's Webster Hall, with a number of artists showing up to perform. Among them is experimental punk outfit Show Me The Body, Taco, and some unannounced special guests.
Look for more information regarding the short film as its release approaches, and get tickets for the premiere here.
More from Complex
- Netflix Is Scrapping Its Five-Star Rating System
- Someone Is Sending Personalized Potatoes To a Bunch Of NBA Players
- Subway Is Suing TV Network Over Report Its Chicken Only Contains 50 Percent Chicken DNA
- Drake's 'More Life' Will Reportedly Not Be an Apple Music Exclusive
- A Tech Startup Is Lab-Engineering Chicken Fingers