The post iii Points reveals 2020 lineup: The Strokes, Robyn, Wu-Tang to play Miami festival appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Miami’s iii Points has revealed its 2020 lineup. Now in its seventh year, the annual music and arts festival goes down May 1st-2nd at Mana Wynwood in Miami’s Wynwood Arts District.
This year’s lineup is topped by The Strokes, Robyn, Wu-Tang Clan, and Disclosure. Other notable acts include Kaytranda, Caribou, Stereolab, 100 gecs, Moses Sumney, (Sandy) Alex G, Tycho, Yves Tumor, Eartheater, Ariel Pink, Jimmy Edgar, Green Velvet, and Amon Tobin presents Two Fingers.
Two-day GA passes, starting at $99, and VIP passes, starting at $249, go on sale Friday, January 24th at 10:00 a.m. EST via the festival’s website.
- Drummer Joey Kramer sues Aerosmith after being told he needed to audition in order to rejoin band
- Neil Young is now officially an American citizen
- Baby covers AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" thanks to dad's tireless efforts: Watch
- The Journey of Reclusive Rage Against the Machine Frontman Zack de la Rocha
- Roger Waters announces North American tour
- Trent Reznor learned of Nine Inch Nails' Rock Hall induction the same day his wife gave birth