EXCLUSIVE: Harold Torres has signed with ICM Partners for representation in all areas. Torres is currently receiving rave reviews for his chillingly brilliant turn as a Narco enforcer in Amazon’s limited series ZeroZeroZero. The series was created by Stefano Sollima, Leonardo Fasoli, and Mauricio Katz; Andrea Riseborough and Dane DeHaan also star.
While the show features incredible performances across the board, Torres stole every scene he was in. Following the show’s premiere in April, Torres quickly was on every agencies radar and seemed like only a matter of time before he was signed by one of the majors.
The three-time Ariel Award nominated Torres has appeared in more than 30 films in his native Mexico, including Rudo Y Cursi alongside Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna, as well as Cary Joji Fukunaga’s debut feature Sin Nombre. In 2013 he won the actor prize at the 2013 Morelia Film Festival for his role in González: falsos profetas. Other recent television credits include a starring role in the History Channel miniseries Texas Rising with Bill Paxton, and in the Netflix series Ingobernable and El Chapo.
Torres graduated with a BFA in Acting at the Centro Universitario de Teatro (CUT or University Theater Center) at the UNAM (Mexico’s National Autonomous University) and is based in Mexico City.
He is additionally represented by Jimmy Miller, John Tynan, and Jeremy Berney at Mosaic.
More from Deadline
- Thinkfactory Media Signs With ICM Partners
- Food Network's Molly Yeh Signs With ICM Partners
- Fussy About UTA Boast It Was First To Restore Paycuts, ICM Partners Cut 15 Or So In Last Week
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: American COVID-19 Deaths Cross 200,000; Fauci "Concerned" That The Worst May Be Yet To Come
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto