The post The Humanity of Stephen King’s It: A Conversation with Andy Muschietti and Benjamin Wallfisch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
In their final episode of coverage for It: Chapter Two, The Losers’ Club takes one more trip into the sewers for two exclusive interviews. First, they speak with composer Benjamin Wallfisch, who weighs in on his two epic scores.
Shortly after, they reunite with director Andy Muschietti, who plans to spend more time in Derry with a new supercut. He details a few deleted scenes that may be included and also shares a few anecdotes on working with Stephen King.
This episode is sponsored by Stephen King’s new novel The Institute, which is currently on bookshelves everywhere. The Master of Horror’s latest epic captures exceptional kids dealing with unspeakable terror. Order a copy now.
— E-mail us tips.
— Listen and Follow: Coach Hop
— Read: The Creepshow Must Go On
— Feature: Behold, The Stephen King Cinematic Universe!
- R.I.P. Ric Ocasek, frontman of The Cars, dead at 75
- R.I.P. Eddie Money, veteran rock singer dead at 70
- R.I.P. Daniel Johnston, lo-fi songwriting legend dead at 58
- Josh Homme to release new Desert Sessions in October
- 10 Nü-Metal Songs That Don't Totally Suck