The post Human Impact (Unsane, Swans) unveil video for new song “E605”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
“E605” has a dark industrial vibe, with singer-guitarist Chris Spencer delivering a haunting baritone reminiscent of Ian Curtis or Marilyn Manson.
The track is the second single from the album, following first single “November”. The debut LP will arrive March 13th via Ipecac Recordings.
In addition to releasing the new song, Human Impact have also announced a record release show set to take place March 14th at Saint Vitus in Brooklyn, New York. The gig will be only the band’s second show ever, having performed at Brooklyn’s Union Pool this past summer. Tickets for the Saint Vitus show are available here.
Watch the video for “E605” below, and pre-order Human Impact’s self-titled debut LP via various outlets.
- Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- Drummer Joey Kramer sues Aerosmith after being told he needed to audition in order to rejoin band
- Trent Reznor learned of Nine Inch Nails' Rock Hall induction the same day his wife gave birth
- Netflix's Mindhunter put on indefinite hold
- Steely Dan announce US summer tour with Steve Winwood