Julianne Moore, Barbra Streisand, Rob Reiner, and John Legend are among the lineup of entertainment figures who will appear at a Joe Biden fundraiser next Sunday to mark 100 days until the 2020 presidential election.
The virtual event, called Celebration for Change, will be hosted by Jay Leno.
More from Deadline
- Chris Wallace Calls Out Donald Trump For Claiming That Joe Biden Wants To Defund The Police
- Joe Biden Boosted By Hollywood Donors In Latest Quarter: Jeffrey Katzenberg, Bob Iger And James Murdoch Among Major Contributors
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Laments "Tough Day" After Hack Attack On Joe Biden, Kanye West, Barack Obama, Elon Musk & More; FBI Investigating
Tickets start at $15 per person and rise to $1,000 per person at the “champion” level, according to the invite. The money will go to the Biden Victory Fund, the joint committee of the Biden campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
Also scheduled to appear at the event are a mix of showbiz figures, politicians and activists, including Sara Bareilles, Dustin Lance Black, Karamo, Tituss Burgess, Pete Buttigieg, Kristin Chenoweth, Andy Cohen, Andra Day, Raul Esparza, Renee Elise Goldsberry, Ellen Green, Dolores Huerta, Billie Jean King, Jane Krakowski, Michael McElroy & the Broadway Chorus, Rosie Perez, Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA), The War & Treaty and Rory Wheeler.
This is the Biden campaign’s latest event drawing on the entertainment industry. Streisand, Legend, Day, Leno and Jennifer Hudson headlined a fundraiser in June, with about 600 people joining in the event. David Crosby, Sheryl Crow, Rufus Wainwright, Jimmy Buffett, and Joe Walsh performed at an event in May, with Whoopi Goldberg and Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) as hosts.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Break Record 70,000 For The First Time; Infections Up 40% Since Early July
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto