And I'm here to talk to you about 2022. We're only a few weeks in — but I can tell you: This year will be one for the books. ✨
Amazon Prime Video / Via Giphy
Despite all of the uncertainty and loss everywhere, this year is also one in which dreams can come true — if we give them a lot of energy and manifest our goals into reality.
The possibilities will seem endless, as well as our desire to lend compassion and generosity to humanity. This means change is coming — and it'll be the kind we’ve been hoping and waiting for.
To give you a peek at what's ahead, below are the most important astrological dates and aspects of 2022:
Joey Bada$$ / Via Giphy
• 2022 kicks off during the midpoint of Venus retrograde in Capricorn. The planet of love and money turns direct on Jan. 29, ending the retrograde journey that began on Dec. 19, 2021. This will allow us to assess romantic and financial endeavors.
• The first Venus Star Point of 2022 is January 8th in Capricorn. The second Venus Star Point occurs on Oct. 22 in Libra. This astrological phenomenon happens when the sun, Earth, and Venus connect and create a five-pointed star that lends its energy to help us manifest love.
• There are four Mercury retrogrades in 2022: Jan. 14 to Feb. 3 in Aquarius and Capricorn, May 10 to June 3 in Gemini and Taurus, Sept. 9 to Oct. 2 in Libra and Virgo, and Dec. 29 to Jan. 18, 2023, in Capricorn.
• The North Node of Destiny shifts into Taurus on Jan. 18, moving the South Node into Scorpio. Commitment, romance, and love will be at the forefront of our hearts.
• There will be four eclipses in 2022: April 30 (solar eclipse in Taurus), May 16 (lunar eclipse in Scorpio), Oct. 25 (solar eclipse in Scorpio), and Nov. 8 (lunar eclipse in Taurus) — all of which will heighten passions and tenderness in partnerships.
• Venus and Mars will connect two times in 2022: Feb. 12 in Capricorn and March 12 in Aquarius. These are wonderful times to go on a date, ask for a higher allowance, or level up relationships.
• Action planet Mars will be retrograde from Oct. 30, 2022, to Jan. 12, 2023, in Gemini, which means we’ll all be temperamental and at a loss for words.
• Generous Jupiter and altruistic Neptune connect in Pisces on April 12. Their alliance will open all of our hearts and deepen our feelings.
• Jupiter enters Aries from May 10 to Oct. 28. Then, it will re-enter Pisces from Oct. 28 to Dec. 20. Jupiter moves back into Aries from Dec. 20, 2022, until May 16, 2023. For all the time in between Jupiter’s stint in Aries, the lucky planet will be in Pisces. There will be a need to understand others on an emotional level (this is because of Jupiter in Pisces), which will eventually intensify into passion (because of Jupiter in Aries).
• Rebellious Uranus and the North Node of Destiny will connect in Taurus on July 31, making it a time to move toward newness in our lives. Also, it will be a good day to check on cryptocurrency investments. The price may change around this time.
Ready to dive into your 2022 horoscopes? Scroll down to read your sun and rising sign — and get the full scope on how the year will unfold for you.
Aries (March 21–April 19):
Taurus (April 20–May 20):
Gemini (May 21–June 21):
Cancer (June 22–July 22):
Leo (July 23–Aug. 22):
Virgo (Aug. 23–Sept. 22):
Libra (Sept. 23–Oct. 23):
Scorpio (Oct. 24–Nov. 21):
Sagittarius (Nov. 22–Dec. 21):
Capricorn (Dec. 22–Jan. 19):
Aquarius (Jan. 20–Feb. 18):
Pisces (Feb. 19–March 20):
Interested in more astrology content? Tell us below what other kinds of horoscopes or explainers you would like to hear from us!
“Mommy, help me,” 9-year-old Shalom Guifarro begged as she lay dying in her family’s Brooklyn apartment, after enduring hours of abuse — allegedly at the hands of the same person the child wished would save her. The heartbreaking details of the little girl’s final hours were detailed by prosecutors at her mother Shemene Cato’s arraignment in Brooklyn Criminal Court Tuesday, where she was ...
Marnie Schulenburg, the soap opera actress who portrayed Alison Stewart on CBS’ As the World Turns and Jo Sullivan on the One Life to Live reboot, has died after a battle with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. She was 37. Schulenburg died Tuesday in Bloomfield, New Jersey, her rep Kyle Luker at Industry Entertainment told The […]
On a sunny day at The Boathouse, a Santa Barbara restaurant, a Karen decided to cause an unnecessary ruckus. In a five-minute video recording of the incident, the woman confronts the person recording, a Black man, and takes things to another level.