“To help travelers coming in and out of LAX in 2020, we enlisted one of our favorite world travelers, Rollins, to share his tips for a seamless travel experience,” a representative for LA Tourism said in a statement.
More from Rolling Stone
- Just What Exactly Is the Museum of Weed Anyway?
- How Kacey Musgraves Revived a Quiet Los Angeles Photo Shop
- Head in the Clouds: Rich Brian, K-Pop Group iKON at 'Asian Coachella'
Rollins’s Rules premieres Tuesday with a clip on Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), above, with the former Black Flag frontman offering tips on check-in, luggage, dining and even airport therapy dogs. Four more episodes will premiere each day this week on Discover LA’s YouTube channel, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Rollins’ last music release was in 2018, when he appeared on William Shatner’s Christmas album alongside Iggy Pop, Brad Paisley, Judy Collins, ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons, Todd Rundgren and Jethro Tull’s Ian Anderson. Rollins joined Shatner on his rendition of “Jingle Bells.”
Best of Rolling Stone
- Elvis Presley: His 10 Best Country Songs
- Hank Williams' Five Most Haunting Performances
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas': The Making of a Classic Soundtrack
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.