The post Heather Langenkamp on Elm Street, New Nightmare, and Rewriting Horror History appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
The one and only Heather Langenkamp heads back to Springwood and waxes nostalgic with the Halloweenies. Together, they chat about her early start with Francis Ford Coppola, her college days, and her performances in the Elm Street franchise.
She also discusses the current state of horror, how so much of history tends to be rewritten, and whether or not she would want to fight Freddy Krueger again. Rest assured, this is interview is for all the die-hard Dream Warriors out there.
So, grab some Hypnocil and listen above.
- Tekashi 6ix9ine is expected to enter witness protection
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- About 100 people storm Area 51 gate, two people arrested
- The Village People incite unlikely circle pit and wall of death at Riot Fest: Watch
- Miley Cyrus covers Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb": Watch