The former One Direction star’s new pop anthem, which he shared on Saturday, is an empowering look at leaving heartbreak behind for “something better.” “Don’t you let it kill you/ Even when it hurts like hell/ Oh, whatever tears you apart/ Don’t you let it break your heart,” Tomlinson sings in the catchy chorus.
More from Rolling Stone
- Louis Tomlinson Reflects on Love in 'We Made It' Video, Announces Solo Tour
- Louis Tomlinson Announces Debut Album 'Walls'
- Liam Payne Announces Debut Solo Album 'LP1'
In an Instagram video, Tomlinson had told his fans about the album saying, “I’m really relieved to finally be here. Thank you very much everyone for your patience.”
With Walls, Tomlinson will be the final 1D member to release a solo album. Zayn released his debut solo album in 2016 with Mind of Mine and its follow-up with 2018’s Icarus Falls. Solo albums from Harry Styles and Niall Horan dropped in 2017, with Styles releasing his upcoming sophomore album Fine Line in December. Liam Payne will also drop his full-length debut in December.
Tomlinson’s Walls is due January 31st. Alongside the record, Tomlinson will kick-off his first solo world tour’s North American leg June 9th in Minneapolis and concluding July 23rd in Vancouver.
Best of Rolling Stone
- Flashback: See Keith Urban's Dazzling Thanksgiving NFL Halftime Show
- Why Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song' Is a Holiday Classic
- The 13 Greatest Country Songs for Thanksgiving
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.