Remember when HBO decided to reveal the Game of Thrones premiere date by melting a giant block of ice? Thankfully, it’s decided to take a (slightly) less embarrassing route for the premiere of the second half of the show’s final season and (sort of) cut to the chase by announcing that Game of Thrones will return in April 2019. On what specific day in April 2019? Your guess is as good as mine, since HBO isn’t getting any more specific, but the available Sundays are April 7, 14, 21, and 28, so game of thrones will probably return on one of those dates, get 25 percent excited about each of them. Meanwhile, HBO will be tweeting #FortheThrone constantly, which is as good a way to spend time online as any.
Every battle. Every betrayal. Every risk. Every fight. Every sacrifice. Every death. All .Game Of Thrones (@GameOfThrones) November 13, 2018
- Colbert Just Scored a Key Ratings Win Over Fallon
- New on Netflix: November 2018
- No SNL Host Has Survived Kate McKinnon’s ‘Paranormal Encounter’ Sketch Without Breaking
- Ezra Miller Is the Most Fantastic Beast of Them All at London’s Crimes of Grindelwald Premiere
- Jordan Peele’s Us, Miss Bala, and 8 More Movies We Can’t Wait to See This Winter