It’s freezing out there in much of the US. So, naturally, the nation’s TV audiences were eager for a glimpse of paradise, propelling Hawaii Five-0 to the top of the Friday demo ratings wars.
The CBS crime drama scored an 0.9 and 7.99 million total viewers, easily outdistancing its competition. The strong lead at 8 PM was the gateway powering the eye network to an overall Friday night victory, as Magnum P.I. came in at 0.8 and 7.81 million in viewers, and Blue Bloods had an 0.7 and 7.69 million audience.
More from Deadline
- Golden Globes Security On "High Alert" As Tensions Rise Over Iranian General Drone Strike Death
- How To Watch The Golden Globes Online & On TV
- NFL Saturday Wild Card Game: Bills-Texans Was Most-Viewed Ever On ESPN And ABC
The runner-ups on the rerun-heavy night included Fox’s WWE Friday Night SmackDown, which came in at an 0.7 in demos.
The rest of the night featured reruns
Best of Deadline
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers