Harry Styles is heading back to Studio 8H — this time as host and musical guest.
More from TVLine
- SNL: David Harbour Highlights
- SNL: Phoebe Waller-Bridge Highlights
- Chance the Rapper Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best & Worst Sketches
Styles last paid a visit to Studio 8H during Season 43. That episode, hosted by Jimmy Fallon, marked the first time that SNL went live coast-to-coast. His forthcoming hosting stint marks his fifth appearance overall, including three turns as musical guest as part of One Direction.
SNL resumes its 45th season on Oct. 26 with host and musical guest Chance the Rapper. The following week, Charlie’s Angels‘ Kristen Stewart will mark her second turn as host following a memorable stint in 2017 (which TVLine readers ranked as the third-best episode of Season 42). She’ll be joined by musical guest Coldplay.
Styles’ SNL appearance is in support of his new single, “Lights Up,” and a rumored follow-up to his self-titled debut album, which was released in May 2017 and spawned hit singles “Sign of the Times,” “Two Ghosts” and “Kiwi.”
Are you looking forward to Styles pulling double duty on SNL? Hit the comments with your reactions to the news.
SNL – DOUBLE DUTY – NOV. 16 pic.twitter.com/SatQQ0Xtff
— Harry Styles. (@Harry_Styles) October 24, 2019
Best of TVLine
- Saturday Night Live: The 10 Worst Sketches of Season 44 (So Far)
- Saturday Night Live: The 10 Best Sketches of Season 44 (So Far)
- SNL: TVLine Readers Rank Every Season 44 Episode, From Worst to Best