In the moody, Dave Meyers-directed video, a sullen Styles contemplates the glass of brown liquor sitting atop his piano as he begins to perform the song. The piano is full of water, and as the song builds up, the room begins to fill with water as well until he is playing the instrument while fully submerged.
More from Rolling Stone
- Harry Styles Announces Two 'Harryween' Halloween Concerts
- Watch Harry Styles Perform 'Falling' at 2020 BRIT Awards
- Convenience Store King Harry Styles Shops at Wawa, the Best Convenience Store
Styles released his sophomore album Fine Line in December. He celebrated the album with a special show at the Forum in Los Angeles on the day of its release. This year, he’ll embark on an extensive tour in support of the LP, with support from King Princess, Jenny Lewis and Koffee along the way. He will officially cap off his worldwide trek in October with two “fancy dress” Halloween concerts — dubbed “Harryween” — with Orville Peck.
Styles has kept himself fairly busy during the rollout of Fine Line, which debuted at Number One on Rolling Stone‘s album chart. He made his hosting debut on Saturday Night Live, guest-hosted an episode of The Late Late Show With James Corden, covered Lizzo’s “Juice” in the BBC Live Lounge and appeared on Ellen. Next week, he will be interviewed on The Howard Stern Show.
Best of Rolling Stone
- New Doc on INXS' Michael Hutchence: 12 Things We Learned
- Elvis Presley: His 10 Best Country Songs
- Hank Williams' Five Most Haunting Performances
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.