The post Grimes premieres video for new song “Violence”: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Grimes is back with a new single called “Violence”. It’s a collaboration with techno producer i_o, and comes accompanied with a corresponding music video. In true Grimes fashion, the clip is filled with fantastical imagery featuring a group of sword-wielding women dancing in a Greek temple. Watch it below.
“Violence” is expected to appear on Grimes’ new album, Miss_Anthropocene, alongside her “We Appreciate Power” single from last November. It follows Art Angels, her insanely good 2015 LP that she recently called “a piece of crap”.
Despite remaining so quiet about her own music the last few months, Grimes has kept rather busy working with others. She collaborated with Bring Me the Horizon on “Nihilist Blues”, as well as linked up with Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence on “The Medicine Does Not Control Me”. She also leaked her own “Pretty Dark” demo in March.
- Morrissey's US tour suffers from low ticket sales
- Nicki Minaj announces her retirement from music [Updated]
- Zach Galifianakis nearly kills Matthew Mcconaughey in first trailer for Between Two Ferns: Watch
- Tool's Maynard James Keenan: Justin Bieber is "probably a good kid" but he's surrounded by "crap"
- Tool have No. 1 album in America after dethroning Taylor Swift