Grey’s Anatomy returned after last week’s sendoff for Justin Chambers’ Alex Karev, staying atop the Thursday primetime ratings heap with a 1.2 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic and 6.29 million viewers. Last night’s episode dipped just a tenth from last week, when the long-running medical drama saw its best Live+Same Day ratings result since its midseason return in January.
Grey’s demo number led all shows on a night that included CBS wrapping up the freshman seasons of The Unicorn (0.7, 5.79M) and Carol’s Second Act (0.7, 5.23M), which both rose a tenth. CBS also had the night’s most watched program in Young Sheldon (1.1, 8.76M), which grew two tenths week over week, along with Mom (0.8, 6.35M), also up a tenth, and Tommy (0.5, 4.89M), which was even.
More from Deadline
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Shuts Down Production Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
- 'Batwoman', 'Young Sheldon', 'The Bachelorette' & More Shut Down As Warner Bros. TV Group Suspends Production On Series & Pilots Over Coronavirus
- 'The Bachelor's Wild Finale Tops Tuesday Ratings; 'This Is Us' Stumbles
ABC won the night overall in the demo with help from Station 19 (1.0, 6.62M), and A Million Little Things (0.6, 3.87M), both steady. CBS took total viewers.
NBC’s night included fresh episodes of comedies Brooklyn Nine-Nine (0.6, 2.28M), Will & Grace (0.5, 2.31M), both even, and Indebted (0.4, 1.55M), which grew a tenth. On Fox, new episodes of Last Man Standing (0.6, 3.62M) and Outmatched (0.5, 2.09M) were steady, while Deputy (0.6, 3.50M) grew a tenth.
The CW’s Katy Keene (0.1, 600,000) was steady, with Legacies (0.2, 510,000) back to originals after three weeks off.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll At 41 As Cases Top 1,600; Global Deaths Near 5,000 - Update
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More