The post Green Room Can (And Should) Be Seen as a Horror Movie appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
“We’re not keeping you here, you’re just staying.”
What’s your desert-island pod? We’ve got a gig at a sketchy barn in the Pacific Northwest and a lot of corn to drive through to get there.
Join the Horror Virgin Crew as we discuss Jeremy Saulnier’s 2015 film, Green Room. We’ll talk about our own experiences playing terrible venues, our love for the late Anton Yelchin, and our strategies for getting out of sticky situations.
Come to find out what we wrote on our faces, stay for the Star Trek puns.
“It’s funny. You were so scary at night.”
- Grimes announces she is pregnant
- R.I.P. Jack Sheldon, Schoolhouse Rock! singer and jazz musician dead at 88
- Chet Hanks, Tom Hanks' rapper son, spoke in a fake Jamaican accent for the entirety of the Golden Globes
- Patti Smith wrote Greta Thunberg a poem for her 17th birthday
- Rage Against the Machine to headline Boston Calling 2020: Sources