The post Green Day perform “When I Come Around” on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Green Day capped off an eventful year in punk by playing at Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve event Tuesday night. To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Dookie, they performed their classic “When I Come Around”.
It’s been a big year for Green Day. In addition to commemorating Dookie, the trio announced a new album, Father of All Motherfuckers, due out February 7th. The record will be promoted on the highly anticipated “Hella Mega Tour”, a massive collaborative trek with Fall Out Boy and Weezer. Grab tickets to all of their upcoming concerts here.
— Teresa (@lovinmy3angelz) January 1, 2020
— Green Day (@GreenDay) December 31, 2019
- R.I.P. Jack Sheldon, Schoolhouse Rock! singer and jazz musician dead at 88
- Patti Smith wrote Greta Thunberg a poem for her 17th birthday
- Captain America actress Mollie Fitzgerald charged with murder
- Chet Hanks, Tom Hanks' rapper son, spoke in a fake Jamaican accent for the entirety of the Golden Globes
- Lori Loughlin hires prison coach, learns martial arts