The post It was the greatest performance by any Dancing With the Stars contestant ever. Period. appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
The 28th season of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars premiered on Monday night and Sean Spicer quickly proved that he doesn’t need to be working in the White House in order to make an absolute fool of himself. The former White House press secretary dressed in fluorescent green flamenco shirt, banged on some bongos, and danced along to Spice Girls’ “Spice Up Your Life” for his inaugural performance. One of the judges said it looked he was “being attacked by a swarm of wasps.”
Can someone pull the fucking plug on this simulation already?
- R.I.P. Ric Ocasek, frontman of The Cars, dead at 75
- Navy acknowledges existence of UFOs for first time, and we have Tom DeLonge to thank
- Nick Carter gets restraining order against brother Aaron Carter
- Mike Patton on Joining Faith No More, Finding Inspiration from Tom Waits, and Being Yourself
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage