Williams played a young Barry Allen in eight episodes of the CW series, last appearing in the Season 2 installment “The Man Who Saved Central City.”
“Just hearing the devastating news that Logan Williams has passed away suddenly,” Gustin captioned an Instagram photo of himself, Williams and Flash co-star Jesse L. Martin. “This picture was early in the filming of The Flash pilot episode back in 2014. I was so impressed by not only Logan’s talent but his professionalism on set.”
He continued, “My thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family during what is I’m sure an unimaginably difficult time for them. Please keep Logan and his family in your thoughts and prayers during what has been a strange and trying time for us all. Sending love to everyone.”
Canada’s Tri-City News reported Williams’ death on Friday, but a cause of death has not been revealed.
In addition to his work on The Flash, Williams appeared in multiple episodes of Hallmark Channel’s When Calls the Heart as Miles Montgomery, the son of Chelah Horsdal’s Cat Montgomery. His credits also included episodes of Supernatural and The Whispers.
Launch Gallery: TV Stars Who Died in 2020
More from TVLine
- Superman & Lois Casts Lana Lang With Entourage's Emmanuelle Chriqui
- One Tree Hill, 8 Years Later: See Where Your Favorites Are Today (Photos)
- Superman & Lois Casts Dylan Walsh as Lois' Father, General Sam Lane
Best of TVLine
- Watch Impeachment Trial Live Stream
- Jason Katims' Rise, Anne Heche Military Drama Get Series Orders at NBC
- Mary Tyler Moore's Most Memorable TV Roles