The Good Doctor is teasing not one… not two… but three potential deaths ahead of its Season 3 finale — any one of which would shake the medical drama to its core.
In the two-part season ender, “the city of San Jose is rocked by a massive earthquake that puts the staff of St. Bonaventure Hospital on high alert as they race to assess the damage and account for the safety of their colleagues and friends.” Among those in dire straits are Drs. Neil Melendez and Aaron Glassman, who “are attending a charity event when their lives are threatened by the earthquake,” according to the official description.
More from TVLine
- Good Doctor Finale Earthquake: Whose Lives Were at Risk at the End of Part 1?
- American Idol Recap: Top 40 Revealed! Are Your Favorites Going to Hawaii?
- black-ish Stars Visit mixed-ish for Flash-Forward to Bow's Big Day -- See Photos
Meanwhile, an extended promo reveals a third character in jeopardy: Shaun’s former roommate and (former?) love interest Lea. This leads him on a perilous search-and-rescue mission through a building on the verge of complete collapse.
So who will die? And will it necessarily be one of the aforementioned characters? Scroll down for all the possibilities, then weigh in via our poll.
Best of TVLine
- 15 Polarizing TV Character Exits From Grey's Anatomy, Buffy and More
- TV's Best Bottle Episodes for When You, Too, Are Stuck in One Spot
- TV's Best Bottle Episodes