Goldie Hawn’s genes are strong! It turns out that the star’s granddaughter looks quite a bit like her — and the pair seem to have their exuberant personalities in common, too. Hawn posted a photo of her granddaughter, six-year-old Rio, to her Instagram on December 22nd and the little girl goofs around with her boot-clad legs up in the air over her head, allowing her face to peek through — tongue out and all. On her plate and in her hand are the sweet treats of the season.
Hawn captioned the pic: “Christmas lunch in Aspen with a chip off the old block! Happy upside down lunch to everyone everywhere.”
More from SheKnows
- Kris Jenner Surprises Granddaughter Stormi with 'Best Christmas Gift' Ever
- How Nicole Kidman, Zooey Deschanel, & More Stars Are Spending the Holidays This Year
- Hilary Duff's Wedding Dress Featured a Secret Shout-Out to Her Kids, Luca & Banks
The resemblance between grandmother and granddaughter was hardly lost on the actress’ two million Instagram followers. “She looks so much like you!” one noted. Another commented, “Your mini me!”
And pretty much everyone had to agree that the little girl is cute as can be, with a happy-go-lucky personality to admire. Hawn’s daughter Kate Hudson is Rio’s aunt, and she let the emojis do the talking with a row of laughing faces. Hawn has six grandkids in all — and they call her Gogo.
Best of SheKnows
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018