Watch the first trailer for the new adaptation of Judy Blume's classic novel.
- Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret.
- I'm here to speak to you today about your changing body.
- (COMPUTERIZED VOICE) The blood is released through the vagina.
- Please just do this one thing for me.
Let me just be normal and regular like everybody else. Just please, please, please, please, please, please, please.
[MUSIC - GEORGE HARRISON, "WHAT IS LIFE"]
- (SINGING) What I feel, I can't say--
- I've decided I want you to join my secret club.
- (SINGING) But my love is there for you any time--
- If you want to be in the club, then you have to wear--
- A bra.
- Oh. You think you need one?
- Are you OK? You can tell me the truth.
- Fine. Good. Yes.
- We have the Campus Improvement Committee. Any volunteers?
Social Committee. Fundraising Committee.
- And how are you?
- I read that when you don't have any loved ones around, your life expectancy drops drastically. But you know, I've had a good run.
- (SINGING) Tell me what is my life without your love. Tell me who I--
- It's tiring, trying so hard all the time, doesn't it?
- (SINGING) by my side--
- I don't know if I want to do this.
- It's just that we're ready.
- Please, God, let it be a lady.
- (SINGING) What is my life without your love--
- Do you think any of us will look like that when we're 19?
- (CHANTING) We must, we must, we must increase our bust!