Gluck and Jodi Hildebrand are producing through their company Olive Bridge Entertainment, which has a first-look deal with the studio. Plot is under wraps.
Gluck directed Peter Rabbit from the script he wrote with Rob Lieber, and he recently wrapped the sequel to that hit, Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway. Sony is releasing it in theaters on January 15, 2021.
Gluck is currently developing with the studio Move On, a sci-fi romance spec script written by Ken Kobayashi; Much Ado, a modern retelling of Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing; and an English-language adaptation of If Cats Disappeared from the World, based on the bestselling Japanese book and hit film from Toho. Olive Bridge is producing that one with Masi Oka.
Bremner recently wrote for Sony Pictures Bad Boys for Life and is currently writing the next installment of the franchise, as well as National Treasure 3, the latest iteration of Disney’s history-based adventure movies. He is also writing the Paramount/Hasbro film M.A.S.K., which will be directed by F. Gary Gray.
Gluck is repped by UTA, Bremner By UTA and Kaplan/Perrone.
More from Deadline
- James Ponsoldt In Talks To Helm 'Nothing To See Here' For Sony & 3000 Pictures
- Sony Pre-Buys Domestic On War Pic 'Devotion' With Jonathan Majors & Glen Powell, STX Boards Int'l
- Marvel's 'Kraven The Hunter' Movie At Sony Eyes 'Triple Frontier's J.C. Chandor As Director
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: Total Cases Hit 6 Million Milestone
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto