The ad, which debuted in a 30-second format during Game 4 of the NBA Finals this week, features an improvised dance by the two artists that’s set to Sonder's 2017 track "Too Fast."
Recent Gap headlines, of course, have been centered largely on recently announced collaborator Kanye West.
Back in September, for example, West—who is set to bring an apparel collection to Gap stores under the Yeezy name in 2021—vowed to release "nothing" with the brand until he was given a spot on the board. And over the summer, shares saw a dip after West's public threat to "walk away" from the company.
Last month's tweets from West on this topic, however, have since been deleted.
- Gap Shares Drop After Kanye West Threatens to 'Walk Away' From Company
- Gap Says Its Telfar Collaboration Has Been Postponed Indefinitely
- Lance Gross x Fatima B. Fall Into Their Natural Element with Gap
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.