CBS’ Game On! saw a tenth bump from last week’s series debut to pace Wednesday’s primetime with a 0.6 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic and 3.35 million viewers. The night’s other summer game show, Fox’s Ultimate Tag (0.4, 1.58M), saw a tenth dip.
On a quiet night of more repeats than originals, ABC aired its latest “Wonderful World of Disney” movie, 2010’s Toy Story 3 (0.4, 2.22M), which as off in both metrics compared with last week’s Big Hero 6. The Pixar pic led into a fresh Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (0.3, 1.41M), which remained steady.
More from Deadline
- 'The Salisbury Poisonings' Ratings: BBC One Drama Proves To Be A Big Hit With British Viewers
- 'AGT' And 'World Of Dance' Top Tuesday; 'Let It Fall' Ratings Solid
- 'The Titan Games' Wins Monday Ratings; 'Songland' Holds Steady
The CW offered new episodes of The 100 (0.2, 720,000), even in the demo while ticking up in viewers, and Bulletproof (0.1, 360,000), also steady in the demo.
NBC served up encores of its Chicago franchise, with Chicago Med finishing as the night’s most-watched program.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: Global Cases Pass 8 Million As Death Toll Nears 450,000; U.S. Deaths At 116,000 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto