Fox’s WWE Friday Night SmackDown again won the Friday demo wars, coming in with a robust 0.8 to top the evening’s primetime offerings. The main attraction on Friday was Goldberg being announced as the new Universal Champion.
Elsewhere, the CBS lineup of crime dramas saw MacGyver with an 0.6, Hawaii Five-0 an 0.7, and a repeat of Blue Bloods coming in at an 0.5. The departing Hawaii Five-0 had the night’s largest overall audience, and the three combined for a network win.
More from Deadline
- CBS Communications Chief Dana McClintock To Exit This Summer After 27 Years At Company
- Clare Crawley Revealed As The Next 'Bachelorette' For Season 16 Of ABC Reality Series
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings Slip With Host John Mulaney
NBC’s Lincoln Rhyme held steady at 0.4, with Dateline coming in at a solid 0.5
At ABC, the season premiere of Shark Tank had an 0.7, with 20/20 topping the night’s newsmags with an 0.6
The CW saw Charmed at an 0.2 and Dynasty an 0.1, both holding their numbers from the previous airings.
Best of Deadline
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon