If you’re a fan of television reruns, it was Christmas morning on Friday night. The only new fare came from the WWE Friday Night SmackDown on Fox (0.5 in demos) and a half-hour of The CW’s Masters of Illusion, which scored an 0.2 in demos.
More from Deadline
- 'The Bold And the Beautiful' Sets Return Date With Original Episodes On CBS
- 'The Moodys' Renewed For Season 2 By Fox As Regular Family Comedy Series
- '30 Rock' Reunion Teaser Trailer: Tina Fey's Liz Lemon Takes On Maskless New Yorker
The WWE Friday Night SmackDown featured a show gearing up for the July 19 Extreme Rules pay-per-view. Friday saw a no-contest between New Day against rivals Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura. The match spun out of control, resulting in the no-contest ruling.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: Numbers Skyrocket As New Cases Hit Record Highs 3 Times In Past 10 Days - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto