Topping the Friday night ratings was as easy as ABC for the alphabet network, as it cruised to an overall triumph in demos on a rerun-heavy night.
ABC had a rerun of Shark Tank score an 0.6, and that kept everyone around for newsmag 20/20, which also pulled an 0.6 over its two-hour slot.
More from Deadline
- Rachel Lindsay Calls 'The Bachelor' Franchise's Lack Of Diversity "Embarrassing"
- 'New Amsterdam' EPs & Stars Talk Importance Of Fiction In Fostering Dialogue On Healthcare Access & How Pandemic Will Inform Stories Told Going Forward -- ATX
- D.C.'s 16th & H: Network Reporters Talk About Covering A "Surreal" Week Of Protests Near The White House
20/20 tied for the night’s No. 1 telecast in Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54, leading the 9-11 PM time period in both key Adult demos.
The WWE Friday Night SmackDown on Fox came in with an 0.5, as Sasha Banks and Bayley became the new women’s tag team champions, defeating Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross.
The night’s only other non-rerun program was an 8 PM Masters of Illusion on The CW, which clocked an 0.1 in its half-hour slot.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll Passes 105,000 As Global Cases Top 6 Million - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto