The post Freddy vs. Jason Emerged as the Final Girl of Development Hell appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Place your bets: The Halloweenies have headed to Camp Crystal Lake for a brawl to end all brawls: 2003’s Freddy vs. Jason. Yes, the long-teased sequel that mixed two of the largest horror franchises of all time: A Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th.
Over a smoldering fire, the group discusses the wild origins of the blockbuster production, the weird Kevin Smith homage (?) in the character Freeburg, the far-from-PC dialogue, and, of course, the potential of a Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash sequel.
Grab a ‘mallow and listen above.
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Weezer's cover of Nirvana's "Lithium" brings Dave Grohl to tears: Watch
- Aaron Carter just got a new face tattoo
- R.I.P. Kim Shattuck, frontwoman of The Muffs and onetime Pixies member dies at 56
- Nickelback gets Trump's "Photograph" video pulled from Twitter