Fox News and Fox Business announced on Sunday that they have banned guest Chris Farrell for making false accusations against Jewish billionaire and Democrat donor George Soros this past week on “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” the networks told TheWrap.
On the Thursday broadcast, Farrell falsely accused Soros of funding the migrant caravan that left Honduras earlier this month and is currently traveling through Mexico toward the U.S. border.
Farrell is a member of the Judicial Watch organization’s board of directors.
“A lot of these folks also have affiliates who are getting money from the Soros-occupied State Department, and that is of great, great concern,” Farrell said. “If we’re going to start cutting money, start cutting money there.”
Straight out of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Just moments ago, Lou Dobbs guest Chris Farrell (head of Judicial Watch) says Caravan is being funded/directed by the "Soros-occupied State Department". pic.twitter.com/QBSong7uk1— Josh Marshall (@joshtpm) October 27, 2018
The episode was aired again on Saturday, hours after a deadly shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh that killed 11 people.
Soros was also one of more than a dozen prominent Democrats who were sent mail bombs earlier this week. Florida resident Cesar Sayoc was arrested in connection to those packages and charged with 29 felony counts, including 11 counts of use of a firearm to commit murder and 11 counts of obstruction of the exercise of religious beliefs resulting in death.
“We condemn the rhetoric by the guest on ‘Lou Dobbs Tonight,'” Gary Schreier, senior vice president of programming for Fox Business Network, said in a statement. “This episode was a repeat which has now been pulled from all future airings.”
Farrell did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s requests for comment.
Read original story Fox News Bans Guest for Making False Accusations Against Democrat Donor George Soros At TheWrap