Conservative pundit Tomi Lahren has several issues with men, and claims it’s something that all of her friends experience.
Departing from her normal political schtick, which she airs on Fox Nation’s First Thoughts, Lahren took the video route to shout-out her problems with men in a rant.
More from Deadline
- 'Relative Unknown': Wild True Story Of Hell's Angels, Murder & Witness Protection Set As Podcast Series From C13Originals
- CAA's Bryan Lourd Fills UCLA Symposium Keynote Spot Replacing Ex-WarnerMedia Chairman Bob Greenblatt
- 'SpongeBob SquarePants' Spinoff Series 'The Patrick Star Show' Set At Nickelodeon
Calling herself a “woman of value,” and applying that tag to her friends, Lahren tongue-lashed the games men play and the fact that they’re not appreciative of women like her.
“It will be a cold day in hell before I chase a man,” said Lahren, who moved from Los Angeles to Nashville last spring after calling off her engagement to soccer player and one-time California 33rd District Congressional candidate Brandon Fricke.
“We have all dealt with men who treat us like we are not good enough.”
She asked men to be consistent and to make plans, among other items.
Watch the video for the rest of the advice.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Break Record 70,000 For The First Time; Infections Up 40% Since Early July
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto