Duck Dynasty follows the Robertson family who skyrocketed to fame with their family-owned business, Duck Commander. The first six seasons will be available June 1, seasons 7 through 11 on June 15.
More from Deadline
- 'The Masked Singer' Season Three Finale Unmasks Its Winner
- Ginnifer Goodwin To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'Pivoting'
- 'Ultimate Tag': Rob Wade & Natalka Znak Hope Fox's Physical Competition Can Fill Sports Void
Other June offerings from the Fox-owned DTC service are Fox Nation Outdoors, hosted by Fox News Channel contributor Johnny “Joey” Jones, and a new season of FNC host Brian Kilmeade’s historical series What Made America Great. Staff Sergeant Jones, a political and military analyst, joined the network in 2019. The six-part series follows him on a two-day hunting trip with a notable guest each episode, from musician Ted Nugent, to retired four-star Marine General Walter Boomer, actor and UFC star Randy Couture, country music star Granger Smith and NASCAR’s Kurt Busch and Richard Childress.
Season 5 of Kilmeade’s series starts June 29. Kilmeade travels across the country with special guests and experts to reveal the hidden history and ongoing controversies behind some of America’s most iconic locations.
Fox Nation offers daily short-form conservative opinion programming and lifestyle shows, documentaries and investigative series from Fox News personalities. It costs $64.99 a year, or $5.99 a month, and Fox said it will offer a 25% discount to new annual subscribers who join in June. It’s available on iOS and Android devices as well as Apple TV, Web, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, Comcast Xfinity platforms and Cox Contour platforms.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll At 91,000 As Cases Nationally Pass 1.5 Million - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto