The U.S. network’s special coverage of the event, which is set to take place this Sunday at Sydney’s ANZ Stadium, will air from 11 p.m. to midnight ET/PT on the 29th. Olivia Newton-John will host the Fox telecast.
More from Deadline
- Friday Ratings: CBS Crime Drama Lineup Tops The Night, But Fox's WWE SmackDown Ties In Demos
- Baseball Returns As Playoff Format Debate, Houston Astros Cheating Scandal Raise Questions About Future Of ESPN, Turner TV Rights
- Roku CEO Anthony Wood On Disney+ Launch And Fox Distribution Snag
In Australia, the concert will air live on Sunday on Channel 7 and 7plus, and Fox8 and Foxtel GO.
Alice Cooper and Ronan Keating are also in the show lineup, along with a number of Australian music notables. The roster of those performing live includes Amy Shark, Baker Boy, Conrad Sewell, Daryl Braithwaite, Delta Goodrem, Grinspoon, Guy Sebastian, Hilltop Hoods, Icehouse, Illy, Jessica Mauboy, John Farnham, Lee Kernaghan, Peking Duk, Pete Murray, Tina Arena and William Barton.
The event, slated to last 10 hours, will benefit organizations providing vital short, medium and long-term rescue, recover and rehabilitation assistance in Australia’s fire-affected areas. All proceeds generated by the Fox broadcast will go directly to support The Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal (FRRR), an organization working on the ground with Australian rural communities affected by disaster, supporting them to rebuild. Donations can be made by visiting FireFightAustralia.org.
Earlier this week in Australia, fire officials announced that all fires in New South Wales were under control after raging for weeks. Bushfires destroyed more than 2,400 homes and burned more than 13 million acres in the country’s most populous state.
Best of Deadline
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon