Seastrand helmed WME’s Voiceover Department for two decades, representing top VO industry talent.
More from Deadline
- Melanie Thomas & Colleen Colin Join ACM Talent As Part Of West Coast Expansion
- Jeffrey Umberger Joins ACM Talent As Voiceover Talent Manager
- Veteran Voice-Over Agent Robyn Starr Joins ACM Talent
Jake Gerloff, who handled promos and narrations at WME also follows Seastrand to the ACM management team.
The move reunites ACM’s Co-Founder, Marc Guss and Seastrand who worked closely together for over a decade when Guss oversaw East Coast voiceovers at WME.
“I’ve always imagined a dream team of VO representation that would one day include Erik Seastrand. We are so excited for this new chapter to begin.” said Guss.
ACM Co-Founder Phil Sutfin adds: “As ACM continues to be the quality industry leader for voiceover representation, the addition of Erik will be an invaluable asset to all of our clients.”
“I’m looking forward to the next step in my career by joining ACM and having the most experienced and respected voiceover representation team as my colleagues,” said Seastrand.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Cases Top 2 Million, CDC Says, As Death Toll Nears 114,000 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto