The new show debuts March 5 at 9PM ET/PT. It will spotlight how newbies cope with unexpected construction delays, crumbling foundations, rotting roofs and dilapidated interiors, hoping to reap rewards from risky investments.
More from Deadline
- 'The Brady Bunch's Maureen McCormick To Host HGTV Renovation Series 'Frozen In Time' - TCA
- 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition': Jesse Tyler Ferguson-Fronted HGTV Reboot Is A "Warm Hug" In Current Climate - TCA
- Discovery To Launch Lifestyle Channel HGTV In 12 European Countries
“I’m sharing every lesson I’ve learned to help novice flippers survive their projects unscathed,” El Moussa said. “I’m going to show them how to take the worst of the worst and make a mountain of money turning their homes into the best on the block.”
The pilot episode features a young couple who bought a century-old Craftsman-style house without looking at it ahead of time. El Moussa guides them through key decisions — garage v. party room, historic charm v. modern layout — aiming to help them hold onto their investment. Later episodes feature challenging home renovations, including a property that catches fire in the middle of the job and a house previously inhabited by animal hoarders.
In addition to linear airings, episodes of Flipping 101 w/ Tarek El Moussa will be available on authenticated digital service HGTV Go on the same day as their TV premieres. HGTV.com and the network’s social media accounts will also feature show extras, behind-the-scenes photos and exclusive videos.
Best of Deadline
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers