It looks like Ralph Dibny’s missing person case is destined to be solved, now that The Flash has cast the role of Sue Dearbon.
TVLine has learned exclusively that Natalie Dreyfuss, whose past TV credits include The CW’s The Originals and CMT’s Still the King, has been cast as the woman who, in DC Comics lore, eventually becomes the Elongated Man’s missus.
More from TVLine
- Arrow's Katherine McNamara Weighs In on Mia's Bid to Earn Oliver's Respect, Teases an 'Iconic' Series Finale
- Batwoman: Meagan Tandy Mulls Sophie's Sexuality ('She Isn't Living Her Truth'), Teases Flashback Twists
- 'Crisis on Infinite Earths': Harbinger Enlists the Legends of Tomorrow in New Teaser for Arrowverse Crossover
Described as possessing a fierce intelligence and a spitfire personality, Sue Dearbon is the daughter to one of Central City’s most wealthy families. But there’s much more to Sue than just the socialite reputation that always precedes her, which master detective Ralph will discover when they finally meet later during Season 6.
Dreyfuss’ previous TV credits also include Aim High, The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Rita Rocks, plus episodes of Will & Grace (as Jack’s daughter-in-law), Baby Daddy and True Blood.
The Flash resumes Season 6 on Tuesday, Nov. 19, with Episode 6. The following week brings “The Last Temptation of Barry Allen, Pt. 1” aka the first half of the midseason finale, which concludes on Dec. 3. The Arrowverse will then dive into the five-part “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover event, which begins Sunday, Dec. 8 (on a special episode of Supergirl) and continues Monday, Dec. 9 (with a special episode of Batwoman) and Tuesday, Dec. 10 (on The Flash). Parts 4 and 5 will air Tuesday, Jan. 14, as back-to-back episodes of Arrow and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
Best of TVLine
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked (2019): Who Are the Best at Being the Worst?
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked!
- Fall TV Preview: Who's In? Who's Out? Your Guide to Every Casting Move!