The post Flash Sale: Buy One, Get One 50% Off at Consequence Store appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
We want you to stay safe and keep looking sharp this summer, but we know that’s not always easy with everything going on. That’s why for a limited time, we’re offering a buy one, get one 50% off sale on all the merch at the Consequence of Sound store.
From now through July 31st, all of our exclusive, custom designed face masks and T-shirts are BOGO 50% off — and as always, you’ll get free shipping in the US. That means you can pick up our latest blockbuster-inspired shirts like the limited edition Chum Crew tee and get our top selling Chevron Mask at half price. Or snag our fashionable Beverly Hills Plaid mask and get a 50% discount on our dreamy tie-dye logo shirt. Have a little one? Get them the Dino Jr. mask for half off when you gift yourself the new Caretaker Mask + T-Shirt combo pack.
All of our merch is printed in the USA, and our masks are hand-stitched, reusable, and made from recycled materials. Proceeds benefit Consequence of Sound, an independent media company, with a portion donated to MusiCares’ COVID-19 Relief Fund benefitting artists and other music industry professionals.
Take advantage of our limited time offer below, or head to our store to see all of our T-shirt and face mask designs, as well as a range of variety packs.
- 10 Caddyshack Quotes You Probably Say All the Time
- Burger Records Employees, Artists Accused of Rampant Sexual Misconduct
- Chris Cornell's Unreleased Cover of Guns N' Roses' "Patience" Unearthed for His 56th Birthday: Stream
- R.I.P. John Saxon, A Nightmare on Elm Street Actor Dies at 83
- Woman Jumps on Stage, Coughs on Singer Clayton Gardner During Concert
- Watch: "AC/DC Back in Black 40th Anniversary: A Virtual Celebration"