Oh, man, world. Are you ready for Transformers: The Last Knight? Because there is a lot of crazy going on in the fifth installment of Michael Bay’s enduring film franchise about bots fighting bots and bots fighting people, as evidenced by this freshly released trailer. (The first two are below.) That “a lot” does indeed include plenty of bots in combat, but there’s also something practically unheard of for the Transformers franchise until now: kiddies, a whole load of ‘em. Specifically, we have a girl protagonist who is young enough to suck all of the fun out of the metallic beatdowns, leaving a slight parental dread in place. Because, sure, all the rah-rahs in the galaxy for girl power, but when a young’un is facing down a giant intergalactic army, well … Mark Wahlberg better knock some skulls together and get her out of there. Honestly, Michael Bay: We know your adult stars have burned you in the past, but that’s what you have Josh Duhamel for.
- Jenny Slate Talks About Her Breakup With Chris Evans
- Comparing the Post-Potter Careers of Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe
- Meet Lewis Tan, the Asian-American Actor Who Could Have Been Iron Fist
- Woody Harrelson Has Quit Pot and Is Learning How to Be Quiet On Camera
- Members of the Revolution Share Their 5 Favorite Prince Stories