The post FINNEAS performs “I Lost a Friend”, “I Don’t Miss You at All” on Kimmel: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
FINNEAS is no stranger to a televised performance. He’s been on Ellen, burned down the AMAs, and even helped open Saturday Night Live’s 45th season. The only thing is, he’s always been playing behind his sister/collaborator Billie Eilish for these appearances. On Wednesday night, he finally got to stand on his own with a performance on Kimmel.
The 22-year-old delivered a pair of tracks off his debut Blood Harmony EP, “I Lost a Friend” and “I Don’t Miss You at All”. For the former, FINNEAS largely kept himself behind his piano to sing the electropop ballad, standing only for the final fervent verse. As for “I Don’t Miss You at All”, which is something like a bright version of an Eilish track, he showcased his sturdy vocals as he stumble-danced across the stage.
(Read: Top 50 Songs of 2019)
- John Frusciante rejoins Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 10 Progressive Rock Concept Albums Every Music Fan Should Own
- Lil Xan has quit rapping
- Dolly Parton statue may replace KKK leader memorial at Tennessee Capitol
- Top 30 Metal + Hard Rock Albums of 2019
- R.I.P. Danny Aiello, Do the Right Thing actor dies at 86