The post Final Destination Is Bubblegum Horror for Nihilists appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
“In death there are no accidents, no coincidences, no mishaps, and no escapes.”
We’ve just boarded a flight back to the year 2000 and we’ve got a feeling … a weird feeling. Join us as we try to decode the signs, intervene in death’s design, and figure out which one of us is next with Final Destination.
We’ll talk ’90s dialogue, our love for Tony Todd, and the baffling careers of special agents Schreck and Weine. The conversation takes a deeper turn as we discuss our own experiences with death and our personal feelings about the afterlife.
Subscribe to The Horror Virgin for new episodes weekly!
- Drummer Joey Kramer sues Aerosmith after being told he needed to audition in order to rejoin band
- Trent Reznor learned of Nine Inch Nails' Rock Hall induction the same day his wife gave birth
- The Journey of Reclusive Rage Against the Machine Frontman Zack de la Rocha
- Wiggles member Greg Page goes into cardiac arrest during reunion concert
- Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"